Similar to many other websites, MoneyAcher uses log files to help fulfill your specific request unless you instruct otherwise. The information in the log files include names, email addresses e.t.c. All the information is voluntarily submitted by the visitors, and it safeguards the website.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
- Google Analytics
- Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
- For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
COOKIE/ TRACKING TECHNOLOGY
This site may store ‘convenience’ cookies depending on the features provided. Cookie and tracking technology are quite useful in gathering information that will help to learn about when from where and how often traffic flows to this site. Cookies also help customize the site for visitors. Cookies record the name and email address that you enter when you submit a comment so that you won’t have to re-type that information the next time you leave a comment.
Third-party advertisers may also place and read cookies on your browser. You should, therefore, review the respective privacy policies on any and all third-party as servers for more information regarding their practices and how to opt-out.
We may use third-party Service Providers to show advertisements to you to help support and maintain our Service.
- Google AdSense & DoubleClick Cookie
- You may opt out of the use of the DoubleClick Cookie for interest-based advertising by visiting the Google Ads Settings web page: http://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
- Other Advertisers might vary from language/country version to version. Check the language/country version you want more details on for instants https://moneyarcher.com/us/privacy-policy/
DISTRIBUTION OF INFORMATION
Regarding fraud prevention or investigation, we may share your information with government agencies or other companies. This will only be possible when:
- it’s a requirement or with permission by law,
- taking a precaution to avoid unauthorized transactions or preventing actual or potential fraud,
- fraud has taken place, and the authorities are in the investigation process. Just to mention, the information is not provided for any marketing purposes.
COMMITMENT TO DATA SECURITY
We fully understand how important privacy is especially in this day and age. We want to ensure that our visitors feel safe enough when using our website. Therefore, in our effort to ensure that your personally identifiable information is safe, it is only authorized employees, agents, and contracts who have access to the information. They have all agreed to maintain the information as private and confidential as possible. We also have newsletter and email provisions which will give you opt out options.